Initiate a Draw from Procore
Initiate a draw from Procore
You must have a Procore project successfully imported to Vertical. For instructions on that, please see this page on importing a Procore project into Vertical.
Once finished with the steps below, you will see the draw automatically appear in your Draw list for that project in Vertical.
There must be a Prime Contract with at least one Schedule of Value (SoV).
- Each SoV must have a Description, and Amount
- This requires truing up the SubSub SoV line items with the Sub SoV
- Status must be changed to “Approve”
Troubleshooting: If the import failed, check the following things:
- You have no duplicate “Cost Codes” in your Prime Contract invoice (these may be less specific than the Budget Codes in the SoV)
- Your Contractor Company has a full address and email
- You have a Billing Period
Once you fix one of these issues, you can trigger an import again by changing your Prime Contract Invoice to a non-approved status, saving, then updating to approved again.